|TERMS & BOOKING CONDITIONS|
Please read the "Terms & Booking Conditions" before signing the "Booking Form".
1. Atlas Moonstone ("the property") is offered for holiday subject to confirmation by Mr Russell Bean ("the owner") to the renter ("the client").
2. To reserve the property the client should complete and sign the booking form, return it together with payment of the non-refundable deposit, (25% of total cost). On receipt of this the owners will forward a confirmation. This is the formal confirmation of the booking.
3. The balance of the total cost is payable 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received, the owners reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the owners are able to relet the property. In this event, point 4 of these conditions will apply. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. Subject to points 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of the amounts paid will be made if the owners are able to relet the property. Any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refunded amount. The client is recommended to arrange comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation cover), baggage, personal belongings and public liability etc., as these things are not covered by the owners insurance.
5. The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 12 midday on the last day.
6. The maximum number to reside in the property should not exceed 8 people.
7. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a light clean is included in the rental price, the owners reserve the right to make an additional charge to cover additional cleaning if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The client also agrees not to act in any way to cause disturbance to those resident in neighboring properties.
8. The client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment, machinery, or appliances in the property or garden. Arrangements for repair / replacement will be made as soon as possible.
9. The owners shall not be liable to the client for any temporary defect or stoppage of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliances in the property or garden. Nor for any loss, damage, or injury, which is the result of any adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners. The owners are also not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In such an event the owners shall within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
10. Under no circumstances shall the owner's liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the client for the rental period.
This contract is governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.
Click HERE to continue to the booking form
Our property available for Self Catering Accommodation is for 6-8 people at Suffolk Sands, Felixstowe.
To make a reservation or enquiry, please contact Russell Bean on 07793 542931
Felixstowe, Suffolk Sands, Accommodation for rent, Static Caravan, Holiday Accommodation